Monday, November 4, 2013

Fire Consumes St. Laurent Boys' Dormitory at Hanga

With great sadness, monks, villagers, teachers and students of St. Laurent Primary school, late morning of Monday November 4th witness helplessly as fire raged in the dormitory for boys of St. Laurent school. So far the cause of the fire is believed to a fault in electrical system. No arson is involved. Luckily there was no human injury or death by the fire. Lack of water and fire trucks in the rural area made it impossible to put off the fire at its early stage. People tried to extinguish the fire with water in buckets, but it was nothing to the raging fire. By the time a fire truck from Songea town arrived at the scene the facility was completely burned.
People watched helplessly as the building continued to be burnt.




8 comments:

  1. Poleni sana. Mungu yuko nanyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing to visit this blog is useful information and provide comfort for visitors. a visit back in jaket kulit asli.... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for great post. Bollywood movies download Please visit my site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing the news..Also look out for the great tips to make a mobile friendly website

    ReplyDelete
  5. be a reflection and a lot of knowledge to visit this blog and interesting to read thanks admin, my site can visit jaket kulit garut much koleksi leather jacket.

    ReplyDelete